"Saddle Up" before
it's too late for America!
American Conservative Values
Events That Should Concern all Americans!
Cowboy Patriot, Buffalo, Wyoming,
USA ∙ e-mail:
There are things going on in America and around
the world that should be a concern to anyone
with a love of their country and a minor level of intelligence or above.
The vast list of these events makes me extremely
concerned about the future of our country and
its very existence:
- The persecution of Christians
and their beliefs while overly
supporting Muslims and their
beliefs by our federal government,
the news media and many people in
general, even though Muslims have a
history of wanting to destroy us.
- Constant attempts to
systematically remove God from
everything in our culture.
- Decline of respect for patriotic
symbols such as the American Flag,
The Pledge of Allegiance, etc.
- The massive stockpiling of
weapons, ammunition and armored
equipment by federal government
- Ongoing frequent attempts to
remove the peoples' ability to defend
themselves by constantly attacking
the 2nd Amendment granted right to keep
and bear arms.
- The continued destruction of the
American economy by attacks on the
free market system, overspending by
federal government, excessive
federal rules and regulations, and
additional unsustainable federal government
- The peoples' lack of knowing
that dividing wealth does not
increase wealth, but only diminishes
it, and the lack of knowledge that
the massive strength of America in
the past came from the collective
hard work, self reliance and desire
to overcome one's own problems.
- The failure of the people to
realize that the action that helps
poor people the most is finding ways
to put as many people to work who
are able to work.
- The failure of too many people
to recognize that putting people on
government assistance dooms them to
the very least they can possibly be.
- The failure of the people to
recognize from history, that welfare
and other social programs have not
noticeably improved the poverty rate
since Lyndon B. Johnson was
- The continued devaluation of the
U.S. Dollar through the printing of new
- Constantly raising the national
debt limit and spending with only
insignificant cuts in federal spending.
- The increasing decline of morals
(anything goes society).
- A declining birth rate for some
races of people that, if continued,
will mean that some races will be
unsustainable and unrecoverable.
Races that have a sustainable birth
rate may be able to eventually
dominate the country.
- Escalating news articles of
police forces exceeding their
authority (police state) and that
are now equipped to resemble
- A corrupt, biased national news
media favoring the current federal
government and one political party.
- Numerous scandals, where
responsibility is almost always
impossible to assign (the federal
government can do anything it
pleases without any accountability -
Fast and Furious, Bengazi, NSA
- Constant efforts by federal
government to make the people dependent
on the government - analogous to a
snake that eats itself.
- Reduction of American military
- Spying on the American people by
the federal government.
- Decline in respect for United
States by other countries.
- Numerous instances of the
federal government lying to the
- Deterioration of the American
- The targeting of Tea Party and
other patriot groups by the federal
- Constant dumbing down of the
population, where people have no
idea of the consequences of
- Frequent violations of the U.S.
constitution by the federal
government with no consequences.
- Political indoctrination of
children and college students by
liberal biased teachers and
professors in our schools and
universities with no consequences.
- Continuous push for
unsustainable socialistic programs
by the federal government.
- A federal government that shoves
unsustainable social programs down
the throats of the American people, while
exempting itself from the same
- More and more people in the country getting soft and lazy - more and
more dependent on the government to
take care of them. (In a real
crisis, many would not be
resourceful enough to get out of
their own way).
- A President of the United States with a questionable
background and qualifications that
never sees the light of day.
- Federal government agreements with
the United Nations and other groups
that affect rights of Americans
guaranteed by the Bill of Rights and
I have serious concerns whether our country can
survive all that is going on right under our
noses. People need to wake up fast and use
their God-given common sense. If we lose
our freedoms, or this country is defeated by an
enemy, all of the little petty beliefs and
programs will be meaningless and we'll have
nothing worth living for. And, if these
trends are not reversed soon, our children will
have it much worse off than the current